Sweetwater is looking for dedicated people with a passion for the arts! Click below to view current employment opportunities at Sweetwater.
Scholarships are available for students of all ages demonstrating financial need for classes, summer camps, and workshops. Scholarships are not available for private music or art lessons. Scholarships are sponsored by the Allegheny Regional Asset District (ARAD), The Clarke Family Foundation, The George H. and Susan D. Craig Fund of the Pittsburgh Foundation, and the generous support of individuals via the Arthur L. Coburn III Memorial Scholarship Fund. Please contact Meredith Bigatel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-741-4405 Ext. 101 with questions.
- All applications must be received at least one week prior to the start of class.
- A limited number of scholarship students will be allowed to attend each course.
- Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Scholarships are not available for individual music lessons, individual art lessons or specialty workshops.
- All qualified students will be awarded one scholarship per session.
- Scholarship students are allowed one unexcused absence per class. If students miss more than one class without an excuse they must wait one year to reapply for a scholarship.
Other Opportunities at Sweetwater
Want to help? Sweetwater wouldn’t be able to provide the high-quality arts education and cultural programming without the help of our volunteers! There are a wide variety of opportunities available to suit all schedules and skill sets! Volunteers earn $6 per hour toward classes at Sweetwater*.