Sweetwater's gallery reopened in March and we are excited to present all of the exhibitions on our 2021 gallery schedule! We will have a wide variety of concept and media offered to our viewers. We hope you join us for all of our receptions, meet the artists, and spend time viewing our exhibitions. We would love to start a conversation with you!
The gallery is implementing the following Covid-19 safety plan to ensure the health, safety, and wellbeing of gallery guests and staff.
1. Visitors are limited to 8 guests at a time to ensure a social distancing minimum of 6 feet.
2. All visitors and staff are required to wear masks or face coverings.
3. Hand sanitizer is in the lobby and at our northwest entrance. Guests are encouraged to sanitize their hands prior to entering the gallery.
4. Please enter and exit the gallery through the northwest staircase if there is a class in the community room. If the community room is not in use, please enter the gallery through the community room southeast staircase and exit through the northwest staircase.
5. Please dispose of your exhibition brochures after use.
6. Please be respectful of others to ensure all may view our exhibitions safely.
7. Please follow all of Sweetwater Center for the Art’s Safety procedures while in our building.
When you or a family member is looking to take an art class, view an exhibition, or attend a cultural event, where do you turn? If you're like most in our community, you go to Sweetwater Center for the Arts.
$1,000 Sponsors an event.
$750 Covers building operational costs, upkeep, and preservation.
$500 Provides technology updates and improvements.
$400 Aids Outreach Programs for at-risk youth and underserved communities.
$250 Sponsors a teaching artist.
$100 Supports the purchases of ceramic studio glazes and supplies.
$50 Provides one art supply package for classes and workshops.