ARTS EDUCATION INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Reports to: Education & Administration Manager
Position Overview: The Arts Education Intern provides support to the Education Department during our summer camp session running from June through August. For those able to begin prior to the summer session, the department offers the opportunity to assist with program planning and other important tasks in preparation for our busiest session of the year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the planning and management of educational programs including classes, workshops and camps
- Assist as a classroom aide in camps and classes
- Monitor children during pre-care, lunch, and after-care as needed
- Oversee the camp registration and screening process
- Other duties as assigned
- Current student (high school and college accepted)
- Knowledge of Arts Education a plus
- Clearances: Act 34, Act 151, and Act 114 (Sweetwater will assist with obtaining clearances)
Days and hours are flexible. Camps run from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday – Friday. After-care is from 4-5 p.m.
This is a non-paid position. Candidates may receive college credit for this internship. One free class per session! If you are interested in this position but cannot receive college credit we encourage you to apply, as we have many volunteer opportunities available.
Send an email of interest and resume to:
Meredith Bigatel, Manager of Education Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com