Scholarships are available for adults and children demonstrating financial need. Scholarships are sponsored by the Allegheny Regional Asset District (ARAD), The Clarke Family Foundation and the generous support of individuals via the Arthur L. Coburn III Memorial Scholarship Fund.
- All applications must be received at least one week prior to the start of class.
- A limited number of scholarship students will be allowed to attend each course.
- Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Scholarships are not available for individual music lessons or individual art lessons.
- All qualified students will be awarded one scholarship per session.
- Scholarship students are allowed one unexcused absence per class. If students miss more than one class without an excuse they must wait one year to reapply for a scholarship.