Make a Donation
Sweetwater Center for the Arts is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that relies on the generosity and support from people like you in order to make our numerous programs possible. Your gift is truly appreciated and will allow Sweetwater to continue its mission of enriching the lives of children and adults in the communities we serve by providing excellence in arts education and cultural programing. Consider investing in Sweetwater's future by making a tax-deductible contribution today!
Why give to Sweetwater?
1. Sweetwater Center for the Arts is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our various programs are made possible because of the generosity and support from many individuals. Last year, Sweetwater served more than 11,000 individuals through a variety of arts programming.
2. We provide more than 400 educational art classes annually to children and adults. Last year, Sweetwater awarded 135 scholarships need-based scholarships totaling almost $14,000.
3. We offer numerous outreach programs in partnership with local schools and community organizations, many of which are free to participating students, in order provide our services to underserved communities and populations. Last year, we held 17 outreach programs to youth and older adults in comparison to 10 programs held the year before. These programs are all ongoing.
4. We provide regional artists with opportunities to share and sell their artwork through our gallery and our annual Holiday mART sale. Gallery exhibitions and Holiday mART are free to the public to attend. Last year, we held 9 art exhibitions in our gallery.
5. We provide cultural programming that is open to the public and offered for free or for a nominal cost. Last year, we presented 12 musical and dance performances, 3 educational lectures, and participated in 6 local and regional festivals.